Trip Stats

Grand Total:
Miles Traveled 45,062
Cities Visited 33 (in 17 countries)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Quick update

Hello blogosphere!

Sorry I've been neglecting you for a week or so.
I don't have time to do a full update, but I have pictures so I'll give you links.

Halloween (check the end of the album)

Paris

Cardiff

I'm heading to Oxford in an hour, and Bath in the morning, so get excited for those pics as well!

This week I had a good amount of papers, problem sets and traveling. Next week quiets down significantly so I'll do a proper update then.

Highlight of LSE for the week- I won the emissions permit trading game! We played in my environmental econ class. I'll explain more later.

Also! Maddie Mandel visited, so I finally got to do Kappa things in London!

Miss you all.

Hope you're doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment